- Made from 2 pieces of aluminium, the smaller front circle has the stud that pushes through the larger back piece or can be worn alone. Another option is to try the larger disc placed behind the ear lobe and the smaller stud pushed through all layers to create a different look.
- Light weight - Anodized alumium - Durable, corrosion resistant finish - Surgical Steel Studs and Butterfly - Hand pieced together - Image will not wash or rub off - Available in a JMNZ jewllery box
- Proudly NZ Made
- Want to know more? You'll find the full story of materials used in JMNZ Jewellery
- Earring - Pohutukawa Print - Original JMNZ design - Proudly NZ Made
- Back Piece diameter 23mm and front stud 12mm
- Our collections are innovative yet simple, they’re also simple to care for! Surfaces can be wiped if needed with a cloth and detergent.