Koru and Pohutukawa Multiwear Poncho
Our versatile Merino Poncho packs a punch, perfect for casual dressing or a more formal ensemble, just slide it around the neck for a different look at the front, back and sides.
- 100% NZ Merino - 1 x 1 Rib - Weight 220gsm - Micron 20.5 - Want to know more? You'll find the full story of materials used in JMNZ Merino
- Available in two sizes,the Large offers - Forgiving and sophisticated style and her little sister in Small has a funky flattering cut in a class of her own!
- And about our print design...Koru (Loop) Is a spiral shape based on the shape of a new unfurling silver fern frond and symbolizing new life, growth, strength and peace. It is an integral symbol in Māori art, carving and tattoos.Pohutukawa Is the iconic NZ Coastal tree which has a stunning display of flowers at Christmas time. Together, Koru & Pohutukawa - may just be a couple of New Zealands most distinctive images, a match made in heaven!
Poncho - Hand screen printed - Koru & Pohutukawa print - Original JMNZ design - Proudly NZ Made
- Small, from nape of neck to point 48cm
- Large, from nape of neck to point 66cm
- Gentle machine wash – Air dry flat – Do not iron print - Do not dryclean
- To support the qualities of the Merino we use at Jill Main New Zealand we recommend you continue to read individual Care Instructions, to ensure the longevity of your Merino wear.