Koru and Pohutukawa Multiwear Poncho
New Zealand is in Lockdown due to Covid 19 - We are still taking online orders and you are able to browse through our website. But sorry, we are unable to fill online orders until the lockdown has been lifted. We wish you and your family well during these difficult times - Jill x
Our versatile Merino Poncho packs a punch, perfect for casual dressing or a more formal ensemble, just slide it around the neck for a different look at the front, back and sides.
- 100% NZ Merino Jersey - Weight 170gsm - Micron 20.5 - Want to know more? You'll find the full story of materials used in JMNZ Merino
- Forgiving and sophisticated style
- And about our print design...Koru (Loop) Is a spiral shape based on the shape of a new unfurling silver fern frond and symbolizing new life, growth, strength and peace. It is an integral symbol in Māori art, carving and tattoos.Pohutukawa Is the iconic NZ Coastal tree which has a stunning display of flowers at Christmas time. Together, Koru & Pohutukawa - may just be a couple of New Zealands most distinctive images, a match made in heaven!
Poncho - Hand screen printed - Koru & Pohutukawa print - Original JMNZ design - Proudly NZ Made
- Measures from nape of neck to point 66cm
- Gentle machine wash – Air dry flat – Do not iron print - Do not dryclean
- To support the qualities of the Merino we use at Jill Main New Zealand we recommend you continue to read individual Care Instructions, to ensure the longevity of your Merino wear.