Ponga Multiwear Poncho
- 100% NZ Merino Jersey - Weight 170gsm - Micron 20.5 - Want to know more? You'll find the full story of materials used in JMNZ Merino
- Forgiving and sophisticated style
New Zealand’s moist forests are ideal fern habitat and a whopping 200 species grow here. And none are more famous or prized than our Silver Fern! “Ponga” to the Maori who used it as food, medicine and building material :-) In more recent years Silver fern has come to represent the sporting spirit of New Zealand and this distinctly New Zealand symbol is worn like a badge of honour by the people, products and services of this great country.
Poncho - Hand screen printed - Ponga print - Original JMNZ design - Proudly NZ Made
- Large, from nape of neck to point 66cm
- Gentle machine wash – Air dry flat – Do not iron print - Do not dryclean
- To support the qualities of the Merino we use at Jill Main New Zealand we recommend you continue to read individual Care Instructions, to ensure the longevity of your Merino wear.