Ponga Multiwear Poncho
New Zealand is in Lockdown due to Covid 19 - We are still taking online orders and you are able to browse through our website. But sorry, we are unable to fill online orders until the lockdown has been lifted. We wish you and your family well during these difficult times - Jill x
New Zealand’s moist forests are ideal fern habitat and a whopping 200 species grow here. And none are more famous or prized than our Silver Fern! “Ponga” to the Maori who used it as food, medicine and building material :-) In more recent years Silver fern has come to represent the sporting spirit of New Zealand and this distinctly New Zealand symbol is worn like a badge of honour by the people, products and services of this great country.
Our One Size Poncho says it all with this delicate but dramatic mettallic print of our own Ponga Fern with the imagery produced from ferns growing in my garden.
- 100% NZ Merino Jersey - Weight 170gsm - Micron 20.5 - Want to know more? You'll find the full story of materials used in JMNZ Merino
- Forgiving and sophisticated style
Poncho - Hand screen printed - Ponga print - Original JMNZ design - Proudly NZ Made
- Measurement from nape of neck to point 66cm
- Gentle machine wash – Air dry flat – Do not iron print - Do not dryclean
- To support the qualities of the Merino we use at Jill Main New Zealand we recommend you continue to read individual Care Instructions, to ensure the longevity of your Merino wear.