Ponga Multiwear Poncho
- 100% NZ Merino Jersey - Weight 170gsm - Micron 20.5 -
New Zealand’s moist forests are ideal fern habitat and a whopping 200 species grow here. And none are more famous or prized than our Silver Fern! “Ponga” to the Maori who used it as food, medicine and building material :-) In more recent years Silver fern has come to represent the sporting spirit of New Zealand and this distinctly New Zealand symbol is worn like a badge of honour by the people, products and services of this great country.
Want to know more? You'll find the full story of materials used in JMNZ Merino
Available in two sizes,the Large offers - Forgiving and sophisticated style and her little sister in Small has a funky flattering cut in a class of her own!
Poncho - Hand screen printed - Ponga print - Original JMNZ design - Proudly NZ Made
- Small, from nape of neck to point 48cm
- Large, from nape of neck to point 66cm
- Gentle machine wash – Air dry flat – Do not iron print - Do not dryclean
- To support the qualities of the Merino we use at Jill Main New Zealand we recommend you continue to read individual Care Instructions, to ensure the longevity of your Merino wear.